An epic bike tour along Sicily’s south coast past Baroque splendour, mediterranen landscapes, archaeological sites, small fishing villages and large towns, long sandy beaches and white cliffs. The Sibit cycle route is the only cycling itinerary in Sicily that is almost entirely signposted. It is spread over 510 kilometers, mainly on secondary roads with very little traffic, in some cases through some of the most spectacular cycle paths in Sicily. The Sibit cycle route is undoubtedly the best way to explore the southern coast of the largest island in the Mediterranean.
Cycle along Sicily’s south coast from Trapani in the west to Siracusa in the south-east and uncover the variety of the island’s landscapes, food and history in Marsala, Mazara del Vallo, the Valley of the Temples, Licata and Portopalo di Capo Passero.
– bike rental (Trek, Specialized or Giant)
– accessories (waterproof panniers or bikepacking saddlebag + handlebar/phone bag, water bottles, helmet, tyre repair tools, spare tubes, pump and bike lock)
– phone/WhatsApp assistance
– comprehensive travel info pack
– route navigation via cycling app with offline maps
– transfer back from Agrigento to Palermo on the last day (from 2 people)
back to the main page with cycling travels and adventures in Sicily